Is Your Web Site Mobilized?
Posted by John McDonald on 07 August 2015 01:02 PM
Is your web site Mobilized? If it isn't yet, it should be. For several months we have been working hard on making mobile versions for customer's older web sites that were built before mobilization became an issue. This is because a few months ago, Google announced that they will be lowering the ranking of web sites who do not have a mobile version when searched on smart phones, tablets and the like.
The term for a web site that responds appropriately to the users viewing device in a manner created for that device is "Responsive". Your web site needs to be Responsive so it displays correctly on all devices. For most sites we can accomplish this with about 1-2 hours work.
Consider that according to Google:
1. There are now more Mobile Phones than PCs.
2. 64% of Internet traffic is now from mobile devices.
3. The average, person checks their phone or tablet every 6 minutes.
4. People use mobile Apps 6 times more than websites.
5. Nearly 80% of smart-phones users use their mobile to make purchasing decisions.
6. 50% of users make purchases on Mobile within 1 hour as compared to 1 month on Desktops.
7. 73% of Business Owners use Mobile Apps daily.
8. Business owners also use Mobile Apps for Customer Engagement.
If your web site is not mobilized or "responsive" please open a support ticket today and reserve your place in line as the demand is high.